Monday, February 20, 2017

Important Mobile Numbers




Important Mobile Numbers


mmm


Some important numbers for English speaking people bearing 26 Alphabets. Each Alphabet is assigned a consecutive increasing number; for example A = 1 and Z = 26. Please dial in the order given below:


National access Code =  00
City Code = HEAVEN = 85122514
Actual Number = GOD = 7154

I have been calling this number ever since childhood and whenever I ran into trouble of my own making. The above number does ring loud and clear, but no one ever answers the Mobile Phone.


However, when I dial the other number:
National Access Code = 000
City code = HELL = 751212\
Actual Number = DEVIL = 4522921
This number always answers and says “ Welcome, How may I be of help Sir ? By the way, the Party is in full swing and crowded….In the background of the voice, I can always hear swinging music.
I have been told and cautioned not to talk to this second number! Always wondered why ?


I have always liked parties and fun. I have also been told that in HEAVEN everyone thinks and acts the same boring and pious ways !

Oh ! My blue light Angel, I beg of you to help and guide me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Elephant and Dancing Donkey

Flying Elephant and Dancing Donkey When you see them both performing their arts  in the same arena, it is time to shut up and watch....