Friday, October 28, 2016



28 October, 2026

Silencing of the Wolves
-----------------------------------

Memories and Meditation are about Sound and Silence respectively.

Memories is an imaginary pack of wolves constantly trying to hound and preventing us from feeling our own Presence. Meditation is about silencing of the wolves.

An age old burning question constantly hounds humanity.
Who am I ?
The question answers itself, only experientially “ I am “.
I = my Ego, full of explosive shit.
am = Presence, the silent witness of my witness.

When the Ego dissolves completely, only “am” remains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Elephant and Dancing Donkey

Flying Elephant and Dancing Donkey When you see them both performing their arts  in the same arena, it is time to shut up and watch....